Over 7500 Satisfied Clients throughout our 14+ years performing professional, certified home and commercial inspections.
Pinnacle Inspections Reviews and Testimonials
- Brian Mohr
I highly recommend Pinnacle Inspections. They did a great job performing a very thorough inspection. They provided me with a report that was easy to understand. I would definitely hire them again in the future.
- Melissa Hitchcock
After moving into a new home, and learning via neighbors the previous resident complained of horrible insulation problems, I decided to hire an energy auditor to figure out what might be causing the issues. After doing a little digging online, I was directed to Pinnacle Inspections and scheduled an appointment to do a thorough walk-through.
- Robert was fantastic and explained all the tests he was to perform, answering any of my questions very thoroughly and didn’t mind me hovering over his shoulder when he did the thermal inspection. He was extremely professional, meticulous in recording details, and gave me tips on how to better seal problem areas. It was really a great experience and in the end, it didn’t cost me as much as the initial quote due to one of the tests being dropped. As the house is older and previous residents didn’t do a good job mending the HVAC vents or ducting, Robert knew the ducts would be leaking. This is all set to be fixed within a month or so. I would highly recommend Pinnacle Inspection to anyone looking to get an energy audit done!
- Hi Robert!
Thanks for getting everything set up and helping me get the most thorough inspection possible. We greatly appreciate it. It’s the biggest investment we will make at one time. All of your findings during the inspection and report allowed us to achieve our dreams of buying this beautiful home! Your inspection report fully detailed the deficiencies which we were able to negotiate with the seller. It made all the difference. Because of you, we have found some peace and ready to settle down… Scott M.
- Robert, I have been meaning to email you, but have not had much time for email and the like. You did a great job on our home inspection, pointing out in a very efficient manner the condition of our prospective home. Your report was very professional and helpful, complete with many photos. You also were helpful in offering some general comments that are of value to a buyer. The report came in good time. Your insights into building from the fundamentals really showed. Thanks!! –Andy and Wendy Hiester, Buyer
- Hi Robert, Thank you for doing such a great job on the inspection! It was very helpful and informative to spend the time watching you inspect the house, and we really appreciate the patience and care that you used while performing the inspection. It gives us a great deal of comfort and reassurance to know about the underlying issues with the house that we would not have been able to determine without your help. It is also good to know that we can call you if we have any questions later on! I also appreciate the fact that your were so incredibly thoughtful and kind with Evan, it made my job as a mum that much easier!! I would love to go on other home inspections with you, although I will be finishing up with my Masters Degree at Western during the next month, so it would have to be in April. Thanks again for everything, we will be in touch!
–Heather and Alex Hildreth, Buyer
- Dear Robert, I would like to commend you on your excellent inspection on the new construction of my condominium at Creekside. You were very thorough and knowledgeable of all matters to be inspected and found things that would have certainly gone missed had I not hired you. As a result of your findings, I was able to remedy some serious problems before they became much bigger problems. Thank you also for all of the research that you did on my furnace and its installation regarding doing “double duty” for radiant heat and potable water. If you would like to use me as a reference please do and feel free to use this email as a letter of recommendation on your outstanding work and continued follow through. Sincerely yours, –Amrit Rupaal, Buyer
- Robert, Thanks for the nice card. It was such a pleasure working with you! I really appreciated the outstanding work you do. I was very satisfied with your excellent report and suggestions! You helped me immensely with my purchase decisions. You may include this on your web site and I’ll give you a top reference. — George Lund, Buyer/Investor-Multi-Family
- Knowledgeable and personable, Robert Stockmann of Pinnacle Inspections, has assisted in making my clients who have chosen to use him informed about their purchase and comfortable with the home inspection process. He patiently and thoroughly answers clients’ questions and provides a narrative report, not just a checklist. His many years of experience in the residential and commercial contracting business have given him a keen eye, and he is generous about sharing his expertise. –Sue H., Windermere Real Estate
- Robert, I had to write you and let you know what a great job you did for me and my little house!! This was the inspection you agreed to do on very short notice, and over the 4th of July week-end! The inspection was well-done and the report was very impressive. And the full-body protection gear for going under the house was quite entertaining. You’re the best! Thanks! — Kris Slentz, Home Buyer
- Robert, You did a great job on the inspection of my new home. You were clear and direct, and helped me understand the various aspects of home inspections that had always been a mystery to me. I was able to make an informed decision about buying based on your detailed work. I would definitely use Pinnacle Inspections again, and will recommend you and your company to everyone! –Carol Guess, Home Buyer
- Hi Robert, We’ve enjoyed working with you for your professional approach. Your experience and knowledge have helped us to fully discover and understand each project’s issues, how to solve them and how to prevent other issues from arising in the future. We’ve spent some long days working through attics, dragging through crawlspaces and poking into every corner of multiple buildings and your attention to detail is as thorough at the end of the day as it was at the beginning. I appreciate the ability to walk through a property and have you explain the issues that arise in easy to understand language that educates me enough to then work with the various trades necessary to solve the problems. I’m sorry that you are moving out of state. I’m not sure what we’ll do on our next purchase without you as a resource.
Craig Cammock-Attorney at Law-Commercial Real Estate Investor