Building Envelope Testing (Blower Door) Duct Testing, Energy Modeling (HERS) and Certification – Code Compliance Testing and certification for new construction in Colorado is now required for all new residential construction to be certified to the 2015 and 2018 IECC.
As an approved 3rd party contractor for Pikes Peak Regional Building Department (PPRBD), Colorado Springs, El Paso County and the State of Colorado, Pinnacle Inspections will provide you with full and complete air leakage certification testing and full advice on how to meet and pass the 2015 | 2018 IECC requirements.
We provide you with Complete HERS Energy Modeling to meet the required compliance of the following:
• Prescriptive Method (IECC Section R402.1.2)
• U-factor Alternative (IECC Section R402.1.4)
• Total UA Alternative (IECC Section R402.1.5)
• Simulated Performance Alternative (IECC Section R405)
• Energy Rating Index Compliance Alternative (IECC Section R406)
Using the most advanced testing systems and techniques for all types of building envelopes, we adhere to all of the major code requirements.
- Blower Door Testing-Air Leakage 2015 IECC Energy Code requirements
- Duct Leakage Testing 2015 IECC Energy Code requirements
- Spray Rack Testing for Water Integrity of Windows, Doors and Walls (All ASTM Stds.)
- Infrared Thermal Imaging
Call our office today to find out more! 719-888-0565